mercoledì 14 maggio 2014

Small World in Montecarlo


Quando si dice che il mondo è piccolo… nessun detto è mai stato più vero! Accorgersi da Instagram ( @eleonoramoretti)  che una tua amica blogger è esattamene a 100 metri da te, contattarla et voilà, nel giro di mezz'ora ci si incontra per un caffè, si scambia informazioni e si fanno tante risate!
L'amica in questione è Laura , il luogo in questione è la mia ormai amata Monaco.
Non vedo l'ora di ritornare in questo luogo magico, passeggiare  sulla promenade e riempirvi di foto!!

p.s: Grazie a Laura per le bellissime foto e lo splendido pomeriggio ;)



5 commenti:

  1. Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for
    you.

    my web site :: free sex dating sites

    RispondiElimina
  2. If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies then he must be visit this website and
    be up to date daily.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: microwave oven combo ()

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do
    I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining,
    and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I'm very happy that I stumbled across this during
    my search for something concerning this.

    My blog: free hook up sites; http://nakedgirlsonbicycles.tumblr.com/,

    RispondiElimina
  4. I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks
    to web.

    My blog: home water filter systems (youtube.com)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Very good information. Lucoy me I came across your website by chance (stumbleupon).

    I havve sved ass a favorite for later!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: lookmop.blogspot.com
    []

    RispondiElimina

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I migliori articoli di sempre!