giovedì 20 giugno 2013

7 - Insta - Days #9

1- Il mio nuovo bracciale/elefante preso su ROMWE.COM  
2- Gli occhiali da sole del momento: EFFE54, insieme con Chiara Biasi, Valentina Ferragni e Francesco Facchinetti, li potete trovare su instagram come @effe54 o scrivere per info a: f54@live.it
3- Adoro fare super camminate veloci in spiaggia o sul lungomare, mi rilasso e mi mantengo in forma!!
4-  Quando ancora in spiaggia c'era freddo e stavano mettendo giù i primi ombrelloni.... con i 33 gradi di oggi rimpiango quel frsco!
5- Scorci di Matera, avete visto il MIO POST QUI 
6- I miei nuovi pantaloni con stampa a strisce e fiori di SOJEANS, potete vedere l'intero look IN QUESTO POST QUI 
7- Viali alberati in tinta con il mio look del POST  








7 commenti:

  1. Bing and google Answers is a suitable safe and preventive
    community so no kind of spamming can be complete here.
    Being a clean a sterile and clean marketer focused on to closing a marketplace won't help you can here.

    Stop by my website - buy youtube backlinks

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ma quei pantaloni? Sono bellissimi!
    xoxo

    Nuovo post: http://valefashionworld.blogspot.it/2013/06/ootd-total-white-whit-touch-of-blue.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. Asking questions are truly pleasant thing if you are not understanding something fully, except this piece of writing
    provides pleasant understanding yet.

    Check out my blog - ルイヴィトン財布 **

    RispondiElimina
  4. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm
    looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content
    for yourself? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome site!

    Check out my website ... ルイヴィトン

    RispondiElimina
  5. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my page :: ヴィトンアウトレット

    RispondiElimina
  6. Your style of writing actually makes my day.
    If only more people could be so excited and passionate about thgis topic
    when you are. Keep up the excellent work!

    Visit my homepage ... argan oil for deep acne scars ()

    RispondiElimina
  7. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great.
    I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you
    are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.



    Also visit my web blog; top information ()

    RispondiElimina

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I migliori articoli di sempre!