martedì 26 marzo 2013

Felloni Studio ❤ U

E' da tempo che vi volevo parlare di Felloni Studio , un negozio giovane, dinamico e pieno di capi e oggettistica cool.
E' da tempo poi che volevo scattare qualche foto ed invitarvi a fare un giretto perlustrativo nel caso siate o passiate per Ferrara...
Tantissimi brand, oggetti ricercati e scelte oculate sono il capo saldo di questo negozio dove troverete sempre qualcuno pronto ad accogliervi con il sorriso sulle labbra e tante idee da proporvi.
Per il momento la maggior parte dei capi sono solo per i maschietti, tranne qualche accessorio o scarpe come Leather Crown e Charles Philip Shanghai ... ma presto Felloni Studio aprirà anche un corner per noi ragazze finalmente....
Vi terrò aggiornati.

Ecco dove potrete trovare Felloni Studio: Via canonica 12 int.8 Ferrara e QUI  la loro PAGINA FACEBOOK












7 commenti:

  1. Promoting for as very low as eight hundred bucks, the Schwinn 418's ability to accommodate multiple users has produced it amongst quite possibly the most preferred trainers within the industry.

    Here is my web page :: www.getfitnstrong.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I know this web page gives quality dependent content
    and extra data, is there any other site which presents these kinds of things in quality?


    Also visit my webpage ... www.smithrealtypartners.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Now when I am with the health and fitness center, this isn't a difficulty mainly because they have a very huge dumbbell established with distinctive weights.

    my site :: dumbbell sets

    RispondiElimina
  4. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog.
    I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by you later
    on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has
    encouraged me to get my own, personal website now ;)

    Look into my site dating online (bestdatingsitesnow.com)

    RispondiElimina
  5. I pay a quick visit every day a few sites and websites
    to read content, however this web site provides feature based
    writing.

    Here is my page; Free Music Downloads (Http://Freemusicdownloadsb.Com)

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.


    Also visit my web-site; dating online (http://bestdatingsitesnow.com)

    RispondiElimina
  7. I blog frequently and I really appreciate your information.
    Your article has really peaked my interest.
    I will book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week.
    I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    Feel free to visit my web site ... quest bars

    RispondiElimina

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I migliori articoli di sempre!