martedì 17 aprile 2012

Boutique on Click #PressDay


Boutique on Click, ovvero: fare shopping comodamente da casa potendo cercare il pezzo cult tra brand innovativi, nuovi e non omologati.
In un semplice “click” si potrà passare da fantastiche borse di paglia o in tessuto di Bleu de Carthage per essere sempre chic in spiaggia o in barca, ad orecchini in pietre  e intarsi preziosi di Aonie  ad abiti da sera firmati Alberta Ferretti o ad occhiali indossati in tutti i concerti da Lady Gaga ( Sunettes).

Ciò che mi ha colpito durante il mio approccio in anteprima con il portale al press day ( sarà on line per chi si è già iscritto alla newsletter dal 21 e se non l’avete fatto potrete da QUI) è che questo risulta di primo impatto estremamente semplice da usare, essenziale e chiaro.





Silvia ed Eugenia fondatrici di Boutique on Click 



Silvia ed Eugenia, le due fondatrici dell’e-commerce, di gusto ne hanno da vendere e proprio per questo si sono permesse il lusso ( a mio avviso fondato) di scegliere personalmente ogni singolo brand presente nella piattaforma, curando gli abbinamenti e spiegando perchè si è optato per un marchio piuttosto che un altro, indicando in una sezione apposita del sito ognuno dei loro punti di forza.

Troverete brand veramente di nicchia, ma decisamente chic e freschi come Maison Olivia ( il mio preferito in assoluto), De Tomaso per chi ama osare e stupire o anche i più classici e conosciuti John Galliano, Roberto Cavalli o Francesco Scognamiglio per citarne solo alcuni.




Il bello di Boutique on Click è che oltre a tutto questo offre anche una vasta gamma di profumi, essenze, oggettistica per la casa e piccoli e preziosi regali per i nostri amici a 4 zampe.

Impresso è rimasto sicuramente la filosofia di Silvia ed Eugenia che dichiarano: “Ciò che non ci piace o non ci convince su Boutique on Click non verrà venduto”. Queste parole mi fanno chiaramente capire con quanta cura e dedizione sia stato selezionato ogni singolo prodotto.





Per questo non posso che dire di attendere con impazienza il 21 Aprile e augurarvi uno shopping di classe con tantissime idee per portare una ventata chic e frivola al vostro guardaroba!

20 commenti:

  1. I always emailed this web site post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like
    to read it then my contacts will too.

    My blog post: honda s2000 oem hardtop for sale

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    my blog post; kids furniture stores

    RispondiElimina
  3. Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
    was wondering if you knew where I could locate a
    captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my web site ... honda s2000 for sale dealers deals

    RispondiElimina
  4. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
    Where are your contact details though?

    Feel free to surf to my blog - exercises for abs

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi, of course this paragraph is really nice and I have learned lot
    of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    Look at my homepage; timex marathon gps

    RispondiElimina
  6. After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me
    when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive
    four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?

    Appreciate it!

    My homepage: bypass hand pruners

    RispondiElimina
  7. Very good information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).

    I've book marked it for later!

    Feel free to visit my web page swimming shorts

    RispondiElimina
  8. Everyone loves it whenever people come together
    and share views. Great site, continue the good work!

    Here is my web page ... major league baseball

    RispondiElimina
  9. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to
    write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to
    mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Many thanks!


    Feel free to surf to my blog post gym ball

    RispondiElimina
  10. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd genuinely
    appreciate it.

    Look at my web-site :: dog undercoat

    RispondiElimina
  11. Very soon this web page will be famous among all blogging visitors, due to
    it's pleasant articles or reviews

    Here is my web blog :: fred starring in marvin marvin

    RispondiElimina
  12. Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting
    more from this web page, and your views are nice for new users.


    Look into my web page: garbage disposal

    RispondiElimina
  13. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hey there, You have performed an excellent job.

    I will certainly digg it and for my part recommend to my
    friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.


    Take a look at my web-site mazda rx7 for sale cheap

    RispondiElimina
  14. What i do not realize is if truth be told how you're no longer really a lot more well-preferred than you might be right now. You're very intelligent.
    You already know thus considerably in the case of this matter, produced me individually imagine it from a lot
    of varied angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated until it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times maintain it up!

    My blog post mazda rx8 body kits

    RispondiElimina
  15. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

    Here is my webpage mazda auto parts

    RispondiElimina
  16. Great post! We are linking to this great content on our website.
    Keep up the great writing.

    Have a look at my website: anti snore pillow

    RispondiElimina
  17. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really
    informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Also visit my blog post - jet baseball pitching machine

    RispondiElimina
  18. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Appreciate it!

    Here is my webpage: cheap cowboy boots

    RispondiElimina
  19. Hi, Neat post. There is an issue along with your
    website in internet explorer, may check this?
    IE still is the market leader and a large section of other folks will miss your wonderful writing because of
    this problem.

    my web page: red wing work boots

    RispondiElimina
  20. I constantly emailed this blog post page to all my friends, for the
    reason that if like to read it afterward my links will too.


    My blog post ct limousine

    RispondiElimina

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I migliori articoli di sempre!