venerdì 25 marzo 2011

CHANEL PARIS-SHANGHAI TAKE AWAY BAG




Ufficialmente conosciuta come Chanel Paris-Shanghai Take Away Bag, questa borsa così particolare di Chanel è sicuramente diventata famosa dopo che la indossò Lady Gaga. 
La borsa non è una novità, è uscita già nell'agosto 2010, però l'ho trovata così divertente che non potevo non postarla!!


Officially known as the Chanel Paris-Shanghai Take Away Bag, it came out last year and retailed for USD7500 a piece. Perhaps made famous after Lady Gaga was snapped carrying one, it sold out soon after.
This is not something new I saw it on internet already in August 2010, but I though it was so funny so... what do you think??



5 commenti:

  1. Not my style but...to each their own! Chanel is Chanel lol. And that definitely looks like something Lady Gaga would wear.


    Quench Fab

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love your blog!!!

    I follow you! Hope u will follow me back;
    edgyfeather.blogspot.com

    Hugs from Denmark, Ditte

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Ayanna: I think Chanel could do every kind of bag that it can be always so kind and elegant!!

    @Edgy: Thank you so much, i will came soon to visit your of course! How did you find me!! I'm happy to have a denmark follower! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  4. brilliant! How i love Chanel, they just keep rocking everything.

    New blog!
    The Clean Approach
    Take a look! :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Yeah! Chanel rocks!! Now I'm your follower (seguidor!!) Could U be my follower too??! Thank U! ;)

    RispondiElimina

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I migliori articoli di sempre!