mercoledì 26 gennaio 2011

Furla Candy Bag Collection

Con questa nuova collezione colorata, gommosa e pop Furla ci ha catapultati nuovamente negli anni 90! Voi cosa ne pensate? Sono tornate le Jelly bags? Sono tutte in PVC tranne per le parti metalliche che chiudono la borsa; i colori disponibili sono Verde, Arancio Giallo, Blu e Fuxia! La misura credo possia variare dai 25 ai 30 cm per la lunghezza della base. Pero ora non conosco il prezzo ma appena lo saprò ve lo fornirò subito!!

The 90s are officially back with the launch of the Furla Candy Bagcollection, a special line created for S/S11. Simply called the Candy Bag(and for obvious reasons too), each is more brightly-hued and colourful than the next.
Made up of specially-commissioned PVC (the bags are 100% manufactured in Italy), each bag is hand-stitched and finished with a metal lock which you can use along with the bag as a charm, or separately as a keychain. Available in 5 ’solid’ colours including Green and Fuchsia (shown above), as well as Blue, Orange and Yellow, they should be sized between a Speedy25 and a Speedy30.






13 commenti:

  1. Wow!!ma questa collezione è strepitosa!mi piacciono un sacco! sono proprio 'estive'..poi questi colori..bellissimi!
    Molto carino anche il tuo blog! Ti seguo!

    Passa dal mio e diventa una mia follower!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    Ciaaao!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ah. il prezzo se ti interessa è di 150 euro e
    sono disponibili da fine febbraio,inizio marzo!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Le ho viste in aeroporto e le ho trovate bellissime <3

    marcismygod.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. A Roma sono già disponibili!!!
    Chiara G.

    RispondiElimina
  5. bellissime anche io avevo visto già il prezzo ma mi sembra davvero un'esagerazione per queste borse

    RispondiElimina
  6. ciao complimenti per il blog,,passa da me se ti va,,l'ho aperto da pochissimo! http://swaywithfashion.blogspot.com/ ,,cmq io adoro questa borsa..sara' il mio prossimo acquisto! :D baci ele.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ciao Eleonora!anche a me piace molto!!!in che colore la prendi???

    RispondiElimina
  8. Hurrah! At last I got a web site from where I know how to in fact get valuable data regarding
    my study and knowledge.
    Also visit my web-site - torebki luca angelo

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hi to every , since I am actually keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It consists of pleasant data.
    Also visit my web page ; Warszawa.Pl

    RispondiElimina
  10. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You have done an incredible job.
    I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.


    Visit my page :: hurtownia torebek

    RispondiElimina
  11. It's difficult diet plans for women to lose weight find knowledgeable people
    on this subject, however, you sound like you
    know what you're talking about! Thanks

    RispondiElimina
  12. I will immediately grasp your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink
    or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me
    realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.



    Feel free to surf to my homepage; dating sites, bestdatingsitesnow.com,

    RispondiElimina

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I migliori articoli di sempre!